Art & Science - the Mystery of Vertical Form/Fill/Seal
There's an enormous difference between getting a machine to run....and ensuring it runs optimally for years - through changeovers, products and peak production periods.
Often the tips & tricks are captured anecdotally. After all, even for well-run multinationals, knowledge management is a very difficult challenge.
We want to help. In fact our goal is to become the vertical bagging information resource that people turn to - regardless of their department or industry, and regardless of whether they run our equipment or a competitors. Just because a company uses Bosch, Triangle, GEA, Hayssen or even General, Viking or Ohlson, we want to help every CPG manufacturer improve their vertical bagging operation.
This resource center is designed to that, and we're pulling together a wide variety of materials that may help.
Explore what's available in the following categories:
- Bag Type and Machine Selection Guide - Simplify the selection of your next machine.
- Maximizing Operational Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for Vertical Bagging Operations - an E-Book
- Rovema VFFS and Cartoning Key Milestones - Infographic
- Visit our YouTube Channel for Helpful Videos and Machine Demos.
- Check back here for the latest case studies.
We're happy to point to helpful information even when it means giving credit where credit is due.
Film Manufacturing & Converting
Organizations & Events