Retail aesthetics, shelf life, and convenience are recognized attributes of vertical bags and there's an extensive potential range of options that can be designed into a package. Capable, reliable, flexible machinery is critical to your packaging success. But thoughtful, broad & deep industry and consumer product insight is the key expertise needed to successfully install and operate VFFS packaging machine. Rovema has the expertise and experience you need.
See below for our full line of VFFS Machines.
No matter whether frozen food, cereals or short cut pasta – the machine ensures at the same time a product safe handling and economical packaging of coarse, granulated, pasty or liquid products.
The BVK basic can pack nearly an unlimited range of the most diverse products gently and safely in flat bags or flat-bottom bags.
Depending on the product - lumpy, granular or powdery - a volumetric or auger feeder or a weigher completes the BVK basic.
The continuous motion BVC form-, fill and seal machine is designed and built for optimum performance, and is equipped with product detection Sense and Seal™ and the high quality sealing technology "Premium Seal™" in conjunction with high speed. This will result in a very high machine efficiency rate whilst producing perfect bag quality.
Servo driven, continuous motion vertical bagger for liquids and sauces with stainless steel wash down.
The SBS Brick packaging machine, is a combination of form- fill- and seal technology and specialized top shaping systems for compact packs with a wide variety of closing, easy open and reseal options, perfect for market areas which demand a unique, convenient and aesthetically pleasing pack style for product differentiation at point of sale.
This continuous motion, dual axis servo machine provides virtually any package style, including the doy-style stand up pouch (RoPack).
The new Rovema BVC-145 Twin Tube Form Fill and Seal machine sets new standards for the fast and space-saving production of perfectly shaped bags in the confectionery and snack food industries.
Changing retail packaging
On the other hand some changes really are more than just incremental improvement.
While we spend most of our time looking forward, occasionally it helps to understand the origin of today's V/F/F/S (vertical form fill seal machines) and the consistent role that Rovema has played in the drive to improve CPG bagging. Some of our key milestones include:
- 1959 - 1st VFFS with first belt drive film transport system
- 1961 - 1st Bag-in-Box cartoning integrated with vertical bagger
- 1986 - 1st continuous motion vertical bagger with rotating cross seal jaws
- 1991 - Introduced Stabilo Seal® bag in response to environmental source reduction requests
- 1996 - 1st 12 axis servo drive with separate electronic units
- 2003 - 1st bagger with electronic product detection (Sense and Seal™) and seal pressure controlled through linear drives
- 2014 - 1st dual axis servo bagger with variable force seal drives (Premium Seal™) enhances ability to seal wide range of materials
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.