The current COVID-19 pandemic is a new and very challenging situation around the globe. To manage this situation in a very dynamic environment, like many other organizations, ROVEMA is implementing new policies and procedures to help the health and safety of our employees, customers and visitors. This is currently our number one priority for our management team.
Our leadership team is following and reviewing daily the federal, state and local government suggestions concerning travelling, social and business practices. The situation is very volatile and changes nearly every day. We clearly recognize that this will have an impact on how we can do business with you and your facilities.
To maintain our business activities in the best way possible, including our manufacturing process, spare parts supply and service, we have taken in particular the following measures:
- We have established an internal crisis management team which will evaluate the impact of the daily situation to be able to respond immediately and effectively.
- Employees who do not have to be present physically in our facilities have been requested to work from home.
- To reduce the risk in our manufacturing and assembly facility effective 17th March 2020 we will go to a two shift model whereas around 50% of the staff will be working per shift at the same time. There will be no crossover time during shift change.
- We are encouraging all employees, customers and partners to use all technological tools (Phone, Web) to collaborate on daily business activities.
- Our employees have been instructed to follow high hygienic precautions including sanitizing and social distancing.
- Our travel policy for employees has been temporarily changed to only permit essential business travelling.
- For customers that require one of our employees to travel to their location (including service calls and maintenance), this will be reviewed and decided on the basis of current travel restrictions by government and local authorities.
- We are in continual contact with our supply chain partners to monitor the impact to their business. Currently we have not received any feedback on immediate shortages.
We are working to minimize the potential impact this may have on our customer´s business, taking into account all the different aspects of this complicated and changing environment. ROVEMA is committed to minimizing disruptions to our business partners and their operations.
Should any questions arise in the coming days, please contact your ROVEMA representative.