Strategy guide for CPG manufacturers to prepare a collaborative response to retailer requirements
On June 16, 2017, Amazon announced its acquisition of Whole Foods. It is the day that retail disruption was officially declared.
While the full impact of the transaction has yet to be felt, it is certain that this confluence of e-commerce and tradtional retailing will have an impact on the CPG industry. We believe the greatest impact will be the increased need for shelf ready packaging
In this e-book we will:
- Define shelf ready packaging
- Discuss common types
- Explore the benefits
- Identify target product categories
- Offer strategies for managing the transition to shelf ready packaging
- Consider the financial impact
- Pinpoint the implications for design and execution
- Help you evaluate your suppliers
- Highlight shelf ready packaging success stories
Please fill out the form to download your complimentary e-book now.