Information on buttons, switches, and displays commonly found on your Rovema Vertical Form Fill and Seal (VFFS) Bagger.
- Main Disconnect Switch
- Machine Ready Push-Button
- Jog/Auto Selector Switch
- Jog/Run Push-Button
- Stop Push-Button
- Emergency Stop Push-Button
- Film Jog Push-Button
- Zipper Single Cycle Push-Button
- Zipper Jog Push-Button
- Clamp Unclamp Push-Button
Buttons, Switches, and Display
MAIN DISCONNECT Switch
- MAIN DISCONNECT Switch
- The MAIN DISCONNECT switch turns the electrical power to the bagmaker on or off.
- Flip this switch up to the ON position to connect electrical power to the bagmaker.
- Flip this switch down to the OFF position to disconnect electrical power to the bagmaker.
MACHINE READY Push-Button
- This lighted push-button indicates the operating status of the machine.
- When this button is lit, it indicates that the machine is ready to create bags.
- When the button is not lit, it indicates that there is an active alarm present or the machine jog/auto
switch is turned to jog mode.
JOG/AUTO Selector Switch
- This two position selector switch determines the bagmaker operating mode.
- When this switch is set to the JOG position, device jogging (film feeding device or horizontal sealing
device) can be performed.
- When this switch is set to AUTO, automatic bag forming can be performed.
- The JOG/RUN push-button runs the bagmaker in the JOG or AUTO mode.
- When the JOG/AUTO selector switch is set to JOG, press and hold the JOG/RUN push-button to jog
the film feeding or horizontal sealing device.
- When the JOG/AUTO selector switch is set to AUTO, press and hold for 5 seconds and release the
JOG/RUN push-button to start automatic bag forming.
- The STOP push-button ends automatic bag forming once the current bag has been made.
- Press and release this push-button to end bag forming under normal circumstances.
- There are 2 cycle stop buttons, 1 on the front and 1 on the back
EMERGENCY STOP Push-Button
- This EMERGENCY STOP push-button immediately halts bag forming regardless to whether or not the
current bag has been made and lights up.
- Depress this button to immediately stop all moving parts of the machine.
Jog Film Push-Button
- The Jog film push-button runs the film roller for the zipper dancer bar.
Zipper Single Cycle Push-Button
- The Zipper Single Cycle push-button runs one zipper length cycle of zipper feed and knife cycle for the
Jog Zipper Push-Button
- The Jog Zipper push-button runs the zipper rollers as long as you hold the push-button in.
- This is used if the operator wants to check the zipper rollers and guide for proper operation.
Clamp Unclamp Push-Button
- The Clamp Unclamp Push-button clamps the splice table clamp if the operator pushes the button in.
- If the machine runs out of the film the splice table automatically clamps the film.
- The Clamp Unclamp push-button is used to unclamp the splice table after the splice is made.
Main Display touchscreen
Main Display Touchscreen
More Rovema Support Options
Looking for a manual for your Vertical Form Fill and Seal (VFFS) Bagger? Click here!