Continuous Motion End Load Cartoner
Reliable and safe
The cartoning machine with continuous mode of operation is designed to produce between 80 - 250 cartons per minute. A number of different modules ensure trouble-free operation.
Hygiene and ergonomics
In addition to a hygienic design with gull wing doors for easy access and low ergonomic loading height of the blank magazine, the machine offers solidly constructed functional subassemblies and adjustments. All internal and components in contact with the product are made of stainless steel. At the customer’s request, the frame is also available in stainless steel.
Easy adapted to the product and quick change over
A change of size is a quick operation that does not require tools and can be augmented with half or fully automatic adjustments. Packing of soft bag and stacks of bag is supported for the optional product conditioner and top confiner. These units also ensure smooth production when difficult products must be loaded.
- Trouble-free processing of critical folding box material with an air-powered stand up system
- Distributed drives for the main modules of the machine
- Loading module available with upper guide and overfilling sensor in conjunction with automatic ejection
- Trouble-free processing of critical folding box material with an air frame erection
- Decentral drives for the main modules of the machine
- Loading module available with top confiner and overfilling detector in conjunction with automatic ejection
- Programmable 3-dimensional size change, 100% reproducible, reduces conversion times
- Industrial PC with touch screen, user friendly and reliable
- Hygienic design
The CMH-C is available in three standard configurations - 6, 9 & 12"
|CMH-C 6"||CMH-C 9"||CMH-C 12"|
|Speed Max (CPM)||80-250||80-250||80-250|
|A (min-max)||60 - 135 mm||80 - 210 mm||80 - 280 mm|
|B (min-max)||20- 120 mm||20 - 120 mm||30 - 120 mm|
|H (min-max)||110 - 300 mm||110 - 300 mm||110 - 300 mm|
* - standard 9" configuration. Custom sizes and production capacities on request.